Thursday, July 19, 2018

Summer of Pixar Look 8: Ratatouille- Linguini

Anyone can cook...

All Linguini photos were taken by @nicwise
When I was in high school I wanted to take ASL as my language elective, but ASL was full and I would be damned if I took Spanish like all the basic kids, so I took French. My freshman year, Madame Deich was our teacher. She was German and taught us next to no French. My sophomore year, things got interesting when Madame Taylor was hired. She was young and beautiful and engaged and we spent the better half of the year planning her wedding. She would project her computer screen onto the board and we would help her pick things like bridesmaids dresses and flowers. Then Madame Taylor got fired for sleeping with a student, who also happened to be my boyfriend. So we ended up having subs for the entire rest of the year while the school struggled to deal with what just happened, and our class watched Ratatouille on repeat every day for almost an entire semester. So Ratatouille is just not my favorite.



There were really only two options for bounds from this movie: Remy, and Linguini, and I actually had bounds picked out for both, but when it came down to it I figured that Linguini was just the cuter option all around. But who knows, maybe one day in the future I'll pull out that Remy bound and you'll have heard about it here first.

For my Linguini bound, I decided to go full pin-up. I started with my white peasant top from Pinup Girl Clothing, and these adorable checkered shorts from my friends at Tatyana Boutique. I especially love the button details on these shorts, it  gives them that little something extra. Instead of Linguini's classic high-tops, I once again reached for my TUK Starlet peep toe heels, this time in red. For my hair, I went with a relaxed poodle-do to mimic Linguini's curly hair. To top the look off, I found an adorable true vintage mouse broach to be my personal "little chef".




 A very special thank you to Chef Goofy for allowing us to borrow your kitchen for this shoot.



















No comments:

Post a Comment