Friday, June 22, 2018

To all who come to this happy place, welcome!

Hello my darlings! My name is Karamia and welcome to Bibbidi Bobbidi Bound! This is a place for creative expression whether it be through fashion, makeup, baking, music, or just general silliness. I am thrilled to be able to have a space like this and I hope it brings you just as much joy.
Disneybounding was my inspiration behind this blog. I have been bouding since before there was even a word for it, using fashion and color schemes as a way to sort of work around Disney’s no costume rule. I recently started a Disneybound project and I realized just how much thought I put into these outfits- I don’t just pick colors out of my closet and go. Every detail has a reason, so I thought that I would share with everyone the time and thought that I put into my selections, and hopefully help get some of your creative juices flowing.
 The first several posts on this blog will be to the theme of my Summer of Pixar Disneybounds, celebrating Pixar Fest at Disneyland Anaheim going on summer 2018. I had the idea of bounding one character from over Pixar movie in order of release as soon as Pixar Fest was announced, but I had to spend a good while planning so everything could be up to my standards. I am really excited about all of these looks. There is a huge variety of styles ranging from vintage to modern, and everything in between. It is something very different for me and I had a lot of fun working on this.
In the future, I have some other fun themes I'll be working on, and will definitely be taking suggestions from all my little darlings out there. But for now, just sit back, and enjoy the pretty things I put on display for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment